Cloud Computing Services and Solutions in New Mexico
LDD Consulting offers cost-efficient computer and communication solutions for businesses of all types and sizes. We offer comprehensive, flexible plans for management and support for all of your cloud computing solution needs.
Fill Our The Form To Claim Your FREE Cyber Security Audit
Important! We hate spam as much (or more!) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in any way.
Cloud Computing Services for New Mexico Small-to-Medium Businesses
Software applications are delivered through the internet as subscriptions helping you to host and manage your infrastructure.
Keep staff connected and productive with secure email, calendars and collaboration tools like Office 365 and Google Workspace from virtually anywhere.
A unique collaborative product for sharing documents and file management, intranet portals, team projects, business intelligence and more.
Employees can share and synchronize data and files among various devices for a single owner.
Websites are crucial to businesses, and we provide a secure home for your website.
Use a single server and divide it up into several for your business needs to cut costs, reduce energy and boost productivity.
A cutting edge technology that meets the needs of a digital business model including remote accessibility, security, flexibility, scalability, and cost savings.
Through the use of Intune, you can easily secure all endpoint devices to keep your business data secure.
Benefits of using LDD's Cloud Computing Services
Cloud computing services offer businesses simplicity, control, security, and convenience by providing a centralized location for data storage and the ability to access and transfer data between a wide range of devices, on demand from anywhere.
- Cost Savings – Businesses pay for only those services that are needed with the flexibility to modify as circumstances change and did we mention—no capital costs!
- Security – The cloud provider, not you, dedicates the time and effort to security measures to guard against cyber threats.
- Mobility – Convenient and clear accessibility to desktops, laptops, smartphones, tablets, and any other kind of device that has access to an internet connection.
- Quality Control – Keep your data consistent, reduce the chances of employee errors, and present a clear path for all updates and needed improvements.
- Recovery – Quick and simple recovery of data lost due to a wide range of unexpected emergencies.
- Loss Prevention – All data uploaded to the cloud is immune from any localized issues or weather-related outages.
- Auto Updates – Automatically get updates and refreshed applications without wasting your team’s time or efforts.
- Enhanced Collaboration – Connect employees virtually from many locations to exchange information and participate in team projects with the help of shared storage.
- Scalability – Only pay for services that are needed with the flexibility to modify as needed—easily turn cloud up, down or off.
- 24/7 Availability – Most cloud services maintain uptime of 99.9%, making them highly reliable.
Areas We Serve
- Albuquerque – We proudly serve cloud computing clients in the Albuquerque Metro area, New Mexico’s largest city.
- Rio Rancho – The need for cloud services in Rio Rancho expands along with the fast rate of growth in this neighboring city.
- Santa Fe – The capital city of New Mexico bustles with business in a variety of industries where cloud computing services are critical in the Santa Fe business community.
- Belen – LDD provides cloud services in Belen, helping this smaller community to grow and prosper.
Businesses use cloud for many varied reasons, but you might consider cloud services if you are experiencing storage issues, have remote workers, are having trouble with file sharing, you have budget restraints, and your company uses various applications. If you are dealing with any of these issues, we recommend consulting with one of our experts and having a cloud readiness assessment. This will provide you with all the information you need to make your decision with confidence.
The truth of the matter is that any data stored on cloud will be safer than that stored on your personal devices. Cloud companies’ systems are designed to withstand the latest cyber-attack methods, and they have the budget to implement significantly more robust cyber security measures.
As defined by Wikipedia, “Cloud computing is the on-demand availability of computer system resources, especially data storage and computing power, without direct active management by the user.”
There are three main types of cloud platforms and those are private clouds, public clouds and hybrid clouds.
The Google suite of applications is a great example of a cloud service. Your files are stored in the cloud and you can share your files with anyone, and multiple users can access and edit the file together in real time.