Reliable and Experienced IT Support for Santa Fe Business
Book a 10-Minute Call to Discuss any Questions or Issues
Important! We hate spam as much (or more!) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in any way.
Delivering managed IT services to Santa Fe companies allows us to carry the burden of overseeing and maintaining your technology systems, so that you can focus on your customers and your business goals. Leave the IT services and solutions in our capable hands.
What New Mexico Businesses Say About our IT Support and Solutions
President and CEO
Choice Steel Company
In our experience with other IT providers, LDD has proven to have better overall knowledge of the IT world and delivers faster service when we need it most. We have never regretted choosing LDD. If you’re in the market for a solid IT firm, try LDD first—you won’t regret it.
Our minds are at ease knowing that we are in the best hands we can be. Any business lucky enough to work with LDD can be assured that they will be taken care of in a quick manner and with little to no interruption.
Brazos Valley Services
BVS has never worked with another IT firm that gives us such outstanding service. If you are unsure about hiring LDD, my advice is to leap to the side that LDD is on. The grass is very fertile and constantly being watered.
A to Z Children’s Dentistry Aragon Pediatric Dentistry
LDD is by far one of the best IT service providers in Albuquerque. We highly recommend David Luft and his team to any local business in need of professional and trustworthy IT services!
Gene Gallegos, J.D.
Gallegos Law Firm P.C. Santa Fe
LDD’s greatest asset is their professional and prompt service. If you’re on the fence about working with David Luft, take my advice: switch to LDD
Elite Dri-Wall Albuquerque
You will not find another IT firm here in Albuquerque with this outstanding level of customer service, period. The techs are professional experts in their field but still friendly and helpful regardless of how simple or severe the problem.
Director of Finance & HR
Compliance Chief Procurement Officer Robert F. Kennedy Charter School
Hands down, LDD is the IT company to go with—they have excellent support, they are knowledgeable and always a pure please to work with! We can confidently and happily recommend LDD.
Dr. Greg & Mrs. Paige LoPour
LoPour & Associates Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
Our software glitches and computer problems decreased by more than 70% within the first year! LDD provides us with hassle free, proficient IT service for years and we absolutely LOVE our IT people.
Albuquerque Nephrology Associates
The single biggest benefit of working with LDD is the personal approach they offer. LDD always responds quickly by troubleshooting and resolving technical issues—should there be a concern, it is promptly addressed.
Mark Armijo Charter School
LDD Consulting is reliable, consistent, and provides great communication. We appreciate them for their hard work and dedication to Mark Armijo Charter School.
Home Dialysis of Santa Fe
You will appreciate the personal service David and his team will provide. In my experience, LDD is better at prompt service than any other IT firm we’ve worked with. Our staff members are very busy and value LDD’s quick responses.
Finlayson Law Firm
The VoIP phones LDD sold us are cheaper than the phone company. When the Internet inevitably does go down, my cell phone receives office calls, so calls do NOT go unanswered. This is just one of many bonuses to switching to VoIP with LDD!
Ingrid L. Roosild, MBA, CRC
Founder & CEO
Kivi Financial Group
David and his techs are thorough and provide impeccable customer service, showing patience and attentiveness. In my experience, this is unique in the IT industry. I consider ourselves lucky to have such a high-quality IT company in Albuquerque!
Director of Curriculum and Assessment
Albuquerque Charter Academy
LDD is essential to the success of our school. I have never experienced better customer service. During PARCC testing, we generally have zero technical issues. They make us feel as if we are their only client. I can’t possibly recommend them more strongly.
The service LDD provides in monitoring allows for my staff and I to do our jobs more effectively. We are not having to problem solve issues we actually know little about. They are the experts in their field and their monitoring support allows us to focus on being experts at educating kids.
President & CEO
New Mexico Broadcasters Association
We are proud to say that we’ve been with LDD for over 15 years and have never been disappointed. All our IT issues are handled quickly and successfully whether it’s a complex matter like a server or a simple problem with my laptop. LDD delivers the best service!
Public Academy for Performing Arts
David Luft and his staff meet all our needs with excellent service at great prices. If your business IT is important to you but you need to stay within a budget—and who doesn’t these days—I highly recommend LDD.
Mark Diamond’s Jewelers
Having LDD as our IT service provider has given us total peace of mind. With LDD on our side, I don’t need to worry about IT hassles, maintenance, or planning—I can focus on my client’s needs which is our #1 priority.
Your company should thrive with added IT support, not buckle beneath it. That is why we’re so proud of the work we do. Allowing organizations to focus on their progression and development rather than fixing technical glitches. For IT services in Santa Fe, call LDD first.
- Flat Rate IT Budget With our managed IT services, the start-up costs are low and the monthly payments are the same, making it easy for clients to budget for IT expenses.
- No Long-term Contracts You will not be held hostage to a lengthy IT services agreement if that’s not your style. If you’re not 100% happy with the job we’re doing, you are free to cancel at any time.
- Increased Productivity With LDD, you can take care of your business priorities and forget about IT support and services knowing that we have that covered for you 100%.
- Lickety-split Response Times Service Phones are answered live by a real person with no phone trees or ques. We are on-site within an hour for emergencies, making IT support efficient while increasing your uptime.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed If you’re not 100% satisfied with our service, we will make it right. If we cannot, we will give your money back.
Call us Today for Smarter IT Consulting
LDD is an IT company which provides leading IT Consulting services to Albuquerque companies. Our experts can help you align your business strategies with technology that supports and streamlines your goals. Our proprietary series of assessments will allow us to provide you with a plan for implementing and maintaining all your technology.
Book a 10-minute phone consultation to find out how we can help you.Contact Us
Though we cannot give a direct quote for managed IT services, we can give a rough estimate for the going rate in the U.S. Expect to pay somewhere in the range of $125 – $175 per device per month. It could easily be more if you require additional options for your business. One of the biggest benefits to employing a managed IT services provider is the fixed-rate pricing with no hidden costs.
There are many factors that will give you a good indication of quality when considering an MSP, but here are our top 5:
- Experience and expertise. How long have they been in business and what are their qualifications? When speaking with them, make sure you get satisfying answers to these questions and ask them to elaborate if you don’t.
- Solid references. Any good MSP should be able to provide you with several good references and their contact information, so that you can speak with their clientele directly to assess for yourself how well they perform.
- Guaranteed response time. Do they have fast and guaranteed resolution times for your issues? A decent MSP should be able to address issues remotely and be on-site for more challenging incidents and provide a guaranteed response time.
- Local help desk. Find out if they outsource their help desk. You will want a local help desk team that can promptly and quickly understand your concerns and deliver solutions to your staff. Many IT firms will outsource this part of the package to other countries and it can be frustrating and ineffective for you.
- Contract cancellation policy. Do they have a long-term contract that you cannot get out of? We suggest finding an MSP that offers a contract that allows you cancel at any time if you’re unhappy with their service. If an MSP can offer that, it means they are confident in their ability to make you happy and in the event you’re not, you carry no risk because you can leave and find another provider.
If you use email or any type of technology that is connected to the Internet for your business, you need IT support of some type, this includes one-man companies. However, the companies that will benefit the most from hiring an MSP are businesses with about 10 computers or more and at least one server or more. Read this to learn more.