If your business is like most businesses today, your computer data is vital to your everyday operations. In fact, information is often regarded as the lifeblood of today’s businesses. Information such as your:
- Customer Records
- Emails & Contact Information
- Financial Data (AR and AP)
- Critical Databases
- Important Documents
eCPR is an online backup service that allows you to back up your valuable computer data both onsite for quick retrieval and offsite for disaster recovery. eCPR automates the process of backing up your data offsite. Backups begin automatically and your data is sent to and stored in redundant geographically disperse storage facilities. Your data is encrypted, and always remains encrypted using a unique 256-bit encryption key that only you have. Moreover, you can restore your files as often as you need to and at any time day or night, in as easy as a few clicks of your mouse.
Comprehensive Data Backup and Recovery Plans Include:
- Security & Encryption: With eCPR, your data is always safe. Your files are encrypted using state-of-the-art, 256-bit AES encryption and stored in redundant, secure data centers located hundreds of miles apart from each other.
- Backup Sets: Setting up your backups is easy. Choose what to back up by folders or by file types. With unlimited backup sets, eCPR allows you complete control over your backups.
- Unlimited Revisions: Do you have certain files that you constantly update? Ever wish you could go back to last Monday’s version? With eCPR, you can store an unlimited number of versions of the same file. And with advanced revision rules, managing your revisions is easy.
- Restore Files 24/7: Backed up data is useless if it can’t be stored quickly and easily. With eCPR, restoring files can be accomplished at any time with just a few clicks of the mouse.
- Logs & Reports: How do you know your backups really worked? eCPR’s logs and reports let you know what was backed up, when it was backed up, and how much storage space you are using. If you want even more assurances, you have the option to receive automated email notifications on every successful backup.
- Multiple Computers: Need to back up more than one computer or more than one office? With all eCPR pricing plans, you have the ability to backup multiple computers within one main account for easy account maintenance. eCPR also allows you to backup mapped drives.
- Microsoft Exchange & SQL Server Support: eCPR gives you the power to back up your critical Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft SQL Databases.
- Additional Plugins: In addition to the plugins for backing up Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft SQL databases, eCPR offers a free plugin that lets you back up your Microsoft Outlook.pst file as well as the free Microsoft BackupNow! plugin which lets you back up the files you are working on directly from the Microsoft Office application.