Cloud Computing Solutions
Cloud computing is the practice of using a network of remote servers hosted on the Internet to store, manage, and process data, rather than a local server or a personal computer.
Your cloud provider hosts your infrastructure in their data centers. No more buying servers and managing them in your own office. Cloud servers are managed, maintained and upgraded in the data centers and you are basically renting their space and resources. Since servers are recommended to be upgraded at least every 3-5 years, your company may realize a better ROI by moving to the cloud…plus have the peace of mind that your cloud provider has a team of engineers working around the clock to keep your cloud environment healthy and online.
While some cloud solutions may be too high of an investment for some companies, there is the ability to only move portions of your IT infrastructure to the cloud. For example, if your company is running its own internal Exchange email server, it would be very beneficial to move to a cloud hosted email platform such as Office365. Another example of a partial cloud solution is only moving a single software application, such as QuickBooks, to a cloud hosted environment.
Advantages of Moving to the Cloud:
- Manage spending on your technology infrastructure-Make your information more accessible with minimal upfront cost. Utilize our pay-as-you-go (weekly, quarterly or yearly), plan.
- Expand globally at a reduced cost-Use the cloud to access your data from anywhere with nothing more than an Internet connection.
- Streamline your workflow-Be more productive, utilizing less of your time and resources.
- Save money on capital costs-Spend less on software, hardware, or licensing fees.
- Gain more access-Increased access anywhere, anytime, increasing your productivity!
- Track projects more efficiently-Stick to your budget and stick to your schedule.
- Reduce the need for training-Have fewer personnel doing more work on the cloud, along with a reduced learning curve on hardware and fewer software issues.
- Reduce licensing on new software-Grow your business without buying expensive programs or software licenses.
- Increase your flexibility-You can alter direction of your business without risking personnel or finances.